We’re a democratically governed grocery store owned by more than 2,000 friends & neighbors working together to build a vibrant and just local food economy.
Everyone can shop at the Dill Pickle, and anyone can become an owner! Joining our co-op is joining a movement to grow a more sustainable food system that puts people and our planet before profit.
BECOME AN OWNER:
Join the co-op by purchasing equity for $100 per share to own a maximum of 5 shares.
Join the co-op by purchasing equity shares in installments of $10/month.
Help us grow! Owner equity provides working capital for new store.
Heads-up! Online equity payments incur a 3% processing fee to cover our costs; no fee applies to in-store payments.
Why become an owner?
- Help us grow! Owner equity is the foundation of our expanding business.
- Have a say! The co-op is accountable to you, our community of owners.
- Enjoy Owner Bonus Days quarterly!
- Place special orders at a 10% case discount.
- Receive new owner bonus coupons when you join, and access to special owner deals.
- Participate in our Hands-On Owner program to earn a steady 15% discount.
How does the co-op work?
- Purchase equity for $100 per share to own a maximum of 5 shares in the co-op.
- Invest up-front or in installments of $10/month. Equity is refundable; the co-op will buy back your shares if you move or no longer with to use our services.
- Receive your owner card, a copy of our bylaws, and additional info when you join.
- Provide your owner number when you shop to track your patronage and receive your monthly discount, and receive a patronage rebate during years when the co-op run a surplus.
How can I participate?
- Join our Hands-On Owner program to contribute to outreach, programming, or governance efforts.
- Shape the future by attending the annual meeting, participating in surveys and forums, or serving on the board of directors.
- Vote in our annual election to seat new directors and approve bylaw amendments.
- Connect and share through our newsletter, workshops, and events.