Excited about our first potluck of the Logan Square Cookbook Club!
What is a Cookbook Club?
A group of people all make recipes from the same book and gather and share the results in a potluck!
- Anyone that wants to share a dish at a community potluck and their families.
Here's what to do to join:
- Get your hands on the chosen cookbook (the library is a good resource for this) Also, other members may have the book to loan.... just ask! (some recipes from this book are online as well)
- After choosing a recipe that you will make, RSVP to the potluck below telling us what you will bring so that we can get some variety in the dishes. If you are ambitious, make 2 dishes!
- Make the dish! Please try to follow the exact recipe, if you need to make a substitution, please make note of it.
- Make enough servings to feed at least you and your family (if you have a family of 4, bring enough for 4 people)
Here's what to Bring on potluck day:
- All serving dishes/utensils to serve the dish that you made.
- Enough plates/bowls/utensils/napkins/cups for (at least) your family.
- Drinks! - to share or not to share
- Tupperware - to take home any leftovers
- An idea for the next cookbook (we will aim to host a potluck every 6-8 weeks)
Find more info & contacts on the event page!